Saturday 1 October 2011

First ever blog post :D

Hello everyone!!

Thank you so much for checking out my blog :D this is my 1st ever blog post! I have so many posts, product reviews, tutorials and so much more to share with you all so please keep checking back :) Just a quick post to share a little bit about myself and what to expect from my blog!

I'm a yummy mummy of 2 beautiful babies and I'm from London, Uk! When I'm not busy with my 2 little ones I love trying new beauty products and techniques. I'm really into nails so expect a lot of nail tutorials and nail varnish reviews! I also love trying new hair, make up, skincare products so will put up lots of hauls and reviews! I used to spend too much money in salons now i do it all myself from eyebrow waxing and threading to acrylic nails so i hope i can pass on some of my techniques and tips to you guys and maybe you can share yours too :)

Also in my spare time I love to create my own jewellery and accessories which I am so excited to share with you all and see what you think. I will be updating my blog regularly and I really hope you all enjoy reading it as much I enjoy making it! If there is ever anything you want me to review or have any questions please message me :) You can always reach me on twitter #pinkylorren
:)
Speak to you all soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment