Wednesday 25 April 2012

Kreativ Blogger Award!

Kreativ Blogger Award!

Thank you so much to my gorgeous friend Kelly for giving me this award! Her blog is my favourite, so interesting and always makes me giggle! Blogging comes natural to this girlie and shes one of my closest friends all thanks to the wonderful world of blogging and twitter! We are even going to do joint posts and videos how exciting! Watch this space lol! So please check out her blog its amazing!
http://kel-land.blogspot.co.uk/
or follow her on twitter
https://twitter.com/#!/squeezeme24
xoxo

Rules:
1. Post a link to the blogger who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions.
4. Pass to 10 bloggers.

7 Random things.....
1. I have 2 beautiful babies who mean the world to me!

2. I have the bestest partner in the whole wide world Darrel and we have been together for 6 years!

3. In case you hadn't noticed i love the colour PINK!!

4. I'm a chocoholic and so is my son lol! Guilty!

5. I'm a reality TV show addict!

6.  One of my favourite animals are dolphins!

7. I love to bake! Cakes, cookies, yummy cupcakes mmm!

7 Questions:
Favourite song at the moment? Taylor Swift - Never grow up

Favourite Desert? Chocolate trifle/ cheesecake mmmmm!

What drives you insane? Ignorant or rude people!

When I'm mad.... Stay out of my way unless your Darrel then give me a cuddle and kiss lol, unless you have made me mad Darrel :O lol! :P

Favourite pet? i want a micro pig or some guniea pigs hehe!

Black or White? black or white what? ermmm.. black? lol

Biggest Fear? I have a phobia of owls.. :S how embarrassing LOL they creep me out with their big eyes and they can turn their heads all the way round! YUK! 

My daily attitude? Happy

What's perfect? Seeing my babies smile :) and them being happy :)

Guilt? Staying up too late with Darrel watching movies and having lots of munch lol 

Now onto who i am going to pass this lovely award on to and in NO particular order, this is just the order i pasted them in..

I gladly give this award to.....

I cant wait to read what you guys put for your random question answers.
Thank you to all my followers and supporters loves you all :)



3 comments:

  1. awwwwww thank you so much for your sweet words, you know i consider u one of my bestest friends and ur support means the world to me!!!
    Brilliant job with the random questions hun, love it :) your blog is amazing and u desearve the award more then anyone!!!
    Keep up the awesome bloggy posts hun and cant wait to see you and start our joint posts xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats ok huni! :) Awwww *hugs* u the same hun!! Lol i loved your random facts i didnt know what to put haha! you too keep up all the kool bloggy posts i love em all !! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the award :D It means a lot that you like my blog! <3

    ReplyDelete