Wednesday 25 April 2012

O.P.I Nail Polish Collections

 I love collecting nail polishes and O.P.I have the most interesting range! I have quite a few O.P.I nail polishes I'm going to upload posts of in the next few days. They do the most amazing colours and go on really nicely and last well! I wanted to share with you guys some of the amazing collections i found they have.
This post is picture heavy i couldnt help it there was so many good ones i found lol!

Celebrity Collections


 Movies







 Tv Shows




Places Around The World














And soo many more!














They even have one especially for me lol!

You can see why i got carried away with the pictures! Opi has so many different ranges and collections. They really are so creative! And these are just some of them! I want to collect them all now!

What do you think of O.P.I ?



4 comments:

  1. OMG i never realized there was soooooo many of them!!!!! im really loving the look of the pirates of the caribean, muppets, minnie mouse and the pink collection thou :) have to start dropping hints for next birthday aye huni loool. Brilliant post, keep um coming sweeti xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love O.P.I. I've been a cosmetologist and nail tech for over 10 years now and am dedicated to using O.P.I. products. I've always wanted to be a part of the staff that gave the colors their names. They have the most outrageous and funny names!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww wow hun! Yeah i love the names they are sooo creative!! i bet you have a big collection then, whats your fave??

    Thanks for reading and commenting! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay your comments are showing up now kelly !! Yeh they all look so kool! i want to collect them all!! xx

    ReplyDelete