Thursday 13 October 2011

Septembers Glossy Box

I know this ones a bit late but my October glossy box is due any day so i wanted to do a quick review on my September one before that one arrives!
So if you don't know what a glossy box is, because i know if you read alot of beauty blogs you will know but alot of my friends when i put a pic of my box up on blackberry they were like wow whats that?! Lol anyway Glossy box is a UK based company that you can sign up to for £10.00 a month plus p+p and they send you a gorgeous box full of luxury samples and products every month. Similar to what they have in the US the birch box.

This was my 1st glossy box and i was really pleased with it! I got some great bits!
The packaging is stunning! so professional even the outer packaging which you can see in the pic below is gorgeous! I use this box now to put make up and things in!

I did have the same problem as quite a few other people did, my HD brow kit had smashed in the post :(

I emailed the people at glossy box and they were really nice and sent me a new one straight away! Just look how smashed it is tho they must have thrown my poor box around at post depot :'( lol never mind i have a new one now so I'm happy :D



What i got this month...
HD brows Eye&Brow Palette
I was so excited when i saw the HD brow kit!  Sooo happy i got this they could of just gave me this in the box and i would of been happy lol. This palette comes with four gorgeous matte colours which you can use to shape your brows or use them as eye shadows. These sell for £19.95!

L'Oreal Professionnel Mythic Oil
I was really happy with this too just look at the size of it 125ml that's full size! I love trying new hair products especially hair oils as i use these on my sons hair too! I tried this on his hair and i used the tiniest bit and his hair was soo smooth and silky with a nice shine! smells lovely too! Soo happy with this product! I would buy this product again but i think this one is going to last me a very long time as a little goes along way. This is usually £12.49!

Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse
This a really cute little bottle of Nuxe oil and it says its for face,body or hair. I haven't tried this on my hair but i did try it on my hands and it left them feeling really soft and it smells quite nice too!

 Plum By Mary Greenwell Eau De Parfum & StriVectin SD Eye Concentrate
These last two products i haven't used because they are just not me. When i saw the plum perfume i thought pretty packaging really stands out but the smell is just not for me personally its quite florally and strong but i know people that would love this scent! And i don't use eye creams so i cant even review the StriVectin eye concentrate.

I'm very happy with my Glossy box and i am soooo excited and looking forward to my next one! I didn't expect to get such big full size products the HD brows and mythic oil were such a suprise!
If you haven't tried Glossy Box i would defo recommend them! There are quite a few monthly boxes coming out now that i will be looking in to so check back soon.


What do you think of Glossy Box?
Leave me a comment and follow me for more posts :)


2 comments:

  1. i was thinking of signing up for this ......do you think its worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think its worth it i was so excited when i got it and i cant wait for my october one! i also get the feel unique beauty box which im going to put up a post about, that ones really good too and its slightly cheaper. theres also that £1 box u can get have you seen that one? its called latest in beauty. theres so many lol its worth trying one after all u can always cancel it if you dont like it xx

    ReplyDelete