Tuesday 1 November 2011

October's Feel Unique Beauty Box

This is another monthly beauty box i have subscribed to, i want to try a few of them and see which one is best for me, as there are so many coming out at the moment. This one is from a company called feel unique and costs £9.95 and free delivery so its the cheapest out of all the monthly boxes so far. This is my 1st beauty box from them and i am really pleased with it!
  I love the packaging it comes in, a really cute slide out style box with a gorgeous hot pink inside! I want to collect more so i can stack them for a little set of draws!

what i got in my box.... :D
Orly Nail Lacquer in Velvet Rope
I was so happy to receive a nail varnish as you all know i love doing my nails so i always love to try new nail polishes. This bottle although it is small compared to other nail varnishes it is actually full size and they sell these in boots for £5.00. The colour is really nice its a purple with silver glitter!

Tigi Catwalk Sleek Mystique Straight Collection Blow Out Balm
Another full size product! I was really happy to get this too I've heard great things about this. Ive tried this in my hair and it made my hair really soft and silky. It smells really nice too. I always use a heat protection so i will defiantly be using this! This is usually £10.35 so that's more than the box costs!

Crabtree & Evelyn India Hicks Island Living Spider Lily Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy
This hand cream is lovely it smells amazing. I cant explain the smell its kind of flowery yet fruity - really nice lol. Another item in my box I'm really happy with as its getting colder now my hands seem to get dry so this is great. I would defiantly recommend this it leaves your hands feeling so soft and moisturized. This comes in two sizes 50g for £8.00 or 100g for £14.00

Caudalíe Vinexpert Radiance Day Fluid
I haven't tried this yet but it sounds good. its a daily moisturising fluid with spf10 that provides anti wrinkling and firming action for your skin. The full size of this product is usually £30.60 for 30ml. 

Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash
I have used this so much since i got my box and still have loads left a little goes along way for my skin. Its a 2in1 cleanser and exfoliator. It smells nice like bubblegum. The exfoliating grains are super fine so its not to harsh on your face. It leaves your face feeling amazing so refreshed and soft. i would defo recommend this its really good. I don't know why it says foaming face wash because it doesn't foam even if i use more. Full size bottle of this is £18.40 which is a bit pricey for me but i do like it.

Burberry Body Perfume
Finally a beauty box has give me a good perfume sample! I like burberry perfumes this one you only need a little bit because its so strong but that's good because this little sample will last longer! Smells really nice!
If any of you want to try burberry body just go to their facebook page and you can order a sample for free:
http://www.facebook.com/burberry?sk=app_197184447010295
Sells for £55

Really happy with this months feel unique beauty box i will be using all of the products. They are all really good well picked products! The packaging is stunning. I cant wait for this months one :D
The good thing about feel unique beauty box is as they are an online shop they have all the products in the box on their site if you wanted to buy more of something you like. they also give you a 10% off voucher to use on any of the products in the box.
If you want to check out feel uniques beauty box just go to their website its :
http://www.feelunique.com/beautybox/




No comments:

Post a Comment